Online Course Cancellations/Refunds
All of our online courses come with a full money back guarantee offer. If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with one of our courses, you can request a full refund.
Once enrolled, simply send us an email requesting a refund and we will credit your account. The refund excludes any course books and shipping fees once items are already shipped.
This refund offer applies up to 30 days or until the point you complete the online training course, whichever comes first.
After the allotted 30 day refund period, if a student will not be completing their online training, the student (or Corporate Administrator) may request a credit that can be used in the future toward other products or services. The credit does not expire, and can be transferred to other students. The written request to receive a credit must be submitted within 1 year of enrollment.
Online Course Transfers
Customers are allowed to transfer to another online course (or from one student to another) at any time before the completion of their training. The following conditions may apply to the transfer based upon the individual circumstance:
- When transferring an online course from one student to another, all progress will be reset and the new student will need to start the training course from the beginning;
- When students transfer from a less expensive course to a more expensive course, the student will be required to pay the difference;
- When students transfer from a more expensive course to a less expensive course, the 30 day refund policy is in effect; and
- When a student transfers from one online course to another, whenever possible, course completion progress will be transferred as well, but some progress may be lost for content that does not match up, or is not in the new course.
NOTE – for the purposes of this refund policy the terms “classroom” or “class” applies to both in-person classroom training, and remote classroom training w/Live instructor.
If a student is unable to attend a class or testing session for which they have registered, he/she must contact Safety Unlimited in advance to either transfer or cancel the registration.
Safety Unlimited will offer a full refund if the student cancels 15 or more calendar days before the start of the class.
Cancellations received 14 calendar days or less before the start of the class, or remote class session will be charged a fee of 20% of the tuition, or the cost of sending mailing any classroom materials, whatever is greater.
Students are allowed to transfer to another scheduled class or testing session (or from one student to another) 2 business days or more before the start of the class at no charge. It is the student’s responsibility to provide the replacement student with any classroom materials that have been sent to the student.
Transfers received 2 business days or less before the start of the class are subject to a rescheduling fee of 10% of the tuition.
All transfers must be made in writing via email and are not considered valid unless the student receives written confirmation from Safety Unlimited. Without written confirmation, the student will be treated as a "Classroom No Show."
Classroom No Shows
Registered students who do not contact us in advance to cancel their registration and do not attend their scheduled class will be charged the entire class fee.
Classroom/Testing Sessions We Cancel
If Safety Unlimited cancels a class or testing session, students will be offered one of the following options:
- A transfer to a scheduled class of the same course;
- A transfer to another class of a different course (customers will receive either a refund or pay the difference between the two class fees, if applicable); or
- A full refund.
The online and classroom portions of a blended course will be treated as separate components of the course. The respective refund policies are in effect for each component.
VILT Refund Policy
Students are entitled to a full refund on their NREMT/CAPCE (F5) Recertification Training course if the following conditions are met:
- A certificate of completion has not been issued;
- The online portion of the training course has not been completed;
- The student has not attended any VILT sessions; (this includes passed, failed or sessions marked as incomplete);
- The student has not enrolled in, then not showed up for any VILT sessions; and
- The student requests a refund within 30 days after payment was made.
If a student is not entitled to a full refund because they have either completed any VILT session, or had “no showed”, failed, or was marked as incomplete, then the student would be eligible for a partial/prorated refund. A partial/prorated refund only applies if a certificate of completion has not been issued, the online portion of the training course has not been completed, and the request is made within 30 days after payment was received. The partial/prorated refund will be based upon how much of the VILT portion of the training was completed (or marked as failed or incomplete).
If a student completes only the online training portion (F3) of their NREMT/CAPCE (F5) Recertification Training, and a certificate is issued, the student is entitled to a partial refund for the portions of the (F5) VILT sections that are not completed as long as the request is the student requests a refund within 30 days after payment was made.
All NREMT/CAPCE (F3) courses follow the same refund policy at all online training courses as detailed in this policy.
American Heart Association e-Learning Courses
American Heart Association (AHA) e-Learning courses may only be refunded if returned in unused condition within 30 days of purchase. Unused means the course is unregistered and not yet started.
Advance Purchases/Training CDs
Refunds are not allowed on Advance Purchases or Training CDs.