If your company has ten or more employees who require HAZWOPER Refresher training, HAZCOM Refresher training, or any other OSHA Safety training course we offer, you should consider setting up a custom corporate account.
Advantages of a Corporate Account for OSHA Safety Training
We will either charge a credit card on file, or initiate an invoice at the end of each month for students that enroll during that month.
Online Training Benefits
- Students do not have to enter credit card information at enrollment, but rather your company will be billed for enrollments. There are no claim forms employees must fill out for reimbursement.
- Students can access their courses (including OSHA safety training courses) immediately after enrollment.
- Your designated Corporate Administrator(s) can track employee progress, print completion certificates, update student information and enroll new students in OSHA safety training courses.
- Upon completion of the course, students can immediately save and print their certificates, including any past certificates of training for OSHA safety training courses completed with us.
- Students have the benefit of taking an updated OSHA safety training course each year.
To initiate a corporate account we need the following information
Contact us with any questions
- The logo you would like on your corporate page, which you can email to us.
- Approval for what courses you want to make available.
- Billing instructions, whether monthly invoice (need a point of contact for billing), or credit card on file (please call in the credit card info, and do not send by unsecured email).
Test Drive a Corporate Account
Your corporate home page will have your own logo displayed and allow access to your employees or contractors (password protected) for any classes you approve.
We can also put your own course content online and manage all of your online training, including your online OSHA safety training courses. And we have many online OSHA safety training courses available for you to enroll your corporate students in.
This program especially works well for companies with multiple locations. Typical employee training to go online may include:
- Company policies
- Employee orientation
- Emergency plans
- New items
- Required refresher programs
- Human resources training